If you can't find the answer to your question here please get in touch.
Setting up your X7 Pro takes a few minutes. Once out of the box the handle bars and brake unit need to be tightened, the battery needs to be slotted into place, the stem needs to be raised and the tyre pressure needs to be topped up. That's it!
We have an unpacking video of the Turboant X7 Pro on our YouTube channel, link in page footer.
The range is 20-30 miles (32-48km). These results were in test conditions based on a 165 lbs (75 kg) rider, with a full battery, at 25°C, with tyre pressure of 34.8 psi and riding on a flat, dry road. Changes to these conditions as well as not riding at a constant speed (i.e. stop and go) will affect the results.
Certain settings can be changed through the Settings Menu.
● Switch the Scooter on then: Press the Power and Menu button together for 3 seconds until P0 is displayed. This is the Settings Menu.
● Use the Menu button to toggle between the different settings, P0, P1, P2, P3, P4. and press Power button to select one.
● Press the Menu button to enable or disable a setting 0 = off, 1 = on.
● To confirm the setting press the Power button.
● Once complete exit Settings Menu and save changes by pressing and holding Power and Menu buttons for 3 seconds.
● Menu Item P0: MPH & km/h. 0 = km/h, 1= MPH
● Menu Item P1: Cruise Control. 0 = off, 1 = on *
● Menu Item P2: Kick Push to Start, 0 = off, 1 = on **
● Menu Item P3: Wheel size. Set at factory, don’t change
● Menu Item P4: Speed Limiter, don't change
* For a more relaxing scooting experience we recommend keeping the Cruise
control function on.
** It’s recommended to keep this setting at 1 as switching off will negatively impact
the battery life.
Check out these videos for further details.
Support the battery at the bottom & install into the e-scooter with a slight upwards pressure. When mounted in the stem push the battery down until it clicks into place.
Here are some simple tips to help you look after your battery.
● Don’t drain it completely. E-scooter batteries are designed differently to your mobile phone battery.
● Keep it topped up and every 5-10 charge cycles drain it completely. Only use the official, supplied charger. If required we can supply replacement or additional chargers. Not all chargers are the same, even if they look identical. If required we can supply replacements.
● Try not to charge the battery immediately after using your e-scooter. Let the battery cool down for 10-15 minutes before charging.
● If possible charge your battery indoors (above 10°C) as batteries don’t like the cold. Your charger will have a green light when the battery is fully charged. Your battery will charge up to 75% fairly quickly while the final 25% will take longer.
● If storing your e-scooter for extended periods, i.e. over winter then don’t forget to top it up every few weeks.
A full charge takes approximately 6 hours. The indicator light will change to green as soon as the battery is fully charged and will prevent overcharging.
It is generally advisable to disconnect the charger after completion.
The battery can either be charged while still in the e-scooter, or charged off the e-scooter.
The batteries contain a Battery Management System (BMS) within the pack that prevents overcharging of the lithium-ion cells. Once the battery has reached 100% the system will automatically stop providing charge. However, we recommend not to avoid leaving your battery plugged in for long periods of time.
The e-scooter display shows the battery charge so top it up when the indicator is low to prevent running out of charge.
However if you run out of power the motor is fully disengaged, you can then scoot as a traditional kick scooter.
We also stock spare batteries so to prevent running out of power purchase a spare.
Tyres should be between 32 psi and 35 psi
Press the Menu button quickly twice to turn the lights on or off. The flashing rear light will always be activated as a safety feature even if riding during the day.
Press down on the mudguard to release the stem and then lift it to vertical position.
Push the lever up towards the stem and use the stem for leverage.
Once the lever is in position rotate the locking sleeve to secure the lever.
Once the e-scooter is powered up, scoot for 1-2 seconds before applying the throttle. You will need to be moving at 2 mph before the motor engages. This feature is to prolong the battery, but can be switched off in settings (not recommended).
The cruise control feature is on by default. If you wish to deactivate it please contact our support guys and they will talk you through the steps: email@example.com
Regularly check your tyres to make sure they're at 35 PSI. Riding on low pressure is the most common cause for punctures. Also make it a regular habit to check your tyres for glass, stones or other foreign objects and prise these out. Eventually these foreign objects will work their way through the tyre resulting in a puncture. If you haven't done so already add sealant to the inner tubes. Not sure how to add sealant? Then watch this video.
Once a month check and adjust the brakes. As the pads wear the slack in the cable will need to be taken out.
E-ABS braking is an electronic brake that is applied to the front wheel when the brake lever is depressed. The braking power isn't very powerful as the majority of e-scooter braking will come from the rear disc brake. Think of the E-ABS as a "nice to have" feature.
The maximum climbing capacity is 15°
We stock some parts as standard and can order in any other part for the X7 Pro e-scooter. If you have a requirement then contact us.
Sorry about that. Don't hesitate to drop us a message and we'll get back to you asap. Or you may find the answer on our YouTube channel.