Horizon Micromobility Ltd supply official UK products that are covered with a manufacturer's warranty. Unless stated otherwise on the product page for the individual product the warranty is 6 months.
As with any vehicle electric bikes and electric scooters will require a certain amount of basic maintenance in order to keep them in good working condition. Failure to perform basic maintenance can lead to product failure that will invalidate the warranty. Basic maintenance includes, but is not limited to:
- Regular (i.e. weekly) tyre pressure checks and tyre condition checks
- Regular (i.e. weekly) brake cable, brake pad and operating checks
- Regular (i.e. weekly) cleaning
- Regular (i.e. monthly) lubrication of moving components
- Regular (i.e. weekly) check for loose screws and bolts
- This warranty varies between brands but is typically 6 to 12 months depending on manufacturer and component. Warranty details are listed on individual products pages. Please contact us if further details are required.
- Warranty claims are only valid to original owner. Order number, email address and postcode will be required to validate the order.
- Any product returned under a warranty claim will be rejected if product shows obvious sign of neglect or misuse. Such signs could include, but aren't limited to physical damage such as dents, scratches, broken parts unrelated to claim reason, water damage.
- Warranty claims are not valid for water damage unless advertised as waterproof.
- Warranty claims are not valid if product has been modified in any way including attempts to de-restrict or change factory settings relating to max. speed or performance.
- Warranty claims are not valid on consumable items, and items subject to ware and tear such as inner tubes, tyres, cables, mudguards, bearing etc.
- Batteries deterioration is not covered by the warranty.
- Parts damaged by the user are not covered by this warranty.
If you have an issue with your purchase please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We may ask you to send us evidence of the issue with photos and videos. We will then assess the claim and decide on next steps.
Depending on the issue we may request for the entire product or faulty part to be returned to us for repair or replacement.
If you wish to return an item for a warranty claim then please drop the item off at our showroom. If you would prefer to post/courier the item them please make sure the item is insured, and include your order number. It's the customer's responsibility to arrange the courier. Once repaired we'll notify the customer and the item can be collected. It's the customer's responsibility to arrange the return courier.
Where a repair can be achieved by replacing a faulty part then we may send out a replacement part or we may request the faulty part is sent to us before a replacement part is sent. If appropriate then we may also supply fitting instructions and/or video.
If customers wish Horizon Micromobility to fit the replacement part then we will do so without cost for labour or parts. Customers would be liable for carriage (both ways) in this instance, or the product can be dropped off at our Berkshire premises.
If sending a e-scooter or e-bike back then the original box and packaging must be used. If this is no longer available then boxes can be purchased from sites such as https://www.packingboxes.co.uk/bicycle-bike-boxes or from your local bike shop. If the customer opted for an order to be delivered then it's the customer's responsibility to arrange the return courier, customer's are liable for return carriage.
Once we receive the product back the claim will be accessed. If product shows physical signs of damage, scratches, broken parts then the claim will be rejected and the customer contacted to arrange collection.
We cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused by improper packaging or during shipping.
After the first six months from the original date of purchase, you will need to show the fault was present at the time of purchase. The customer is responsible for paying for shipping charges for any damaged or defective product or component.