Support FAQ for HX X8 & Turboant X7 Pro electric scooters
Certain settings can be changed through the Settings Menu.
● Switch the Scooter on then: Press the Power and Menu button together for 3 seconds until P0 is displayed. This is the Settings Menu.
● Use the Menu button to toggle between the different settings, P0, P1, P2, P3, P4. and press Power button to select one.
● Press the Menu button to enable or disable a setting 0 = off, 1 = on.
● To confirm the setting press the Power button.
● Once complete exit Settings Menu and save changes by pressing and holding Power and Menu buttons for 3 seconds.
● Menu Item P0: MPH & km/h. 0 = km/h, 1= MPH
● Menu Item P1: Cruise Control. 0 = off, 1 = on *
● Menu Item P2: Kick Push to Start, 0 = off, 1 = on **
● Menu Item P3: Wheel size. Set at factory, don’t change
● Menu Item P4: Speed Limiter, don't change
* For a more relaxing scooting experience we recommend keeping the Cruise
control function on.
** It’s recommended to keep this setting at 1 as switching off will negatively impact
the battery life.
Check out these videos for further details.
To fix a noisy stem (creaking sound) then add some grease to the hinge and also tighten the hinge bolts using a 3mm hex key.
If stem still creaks then the fork may need tightening. Collapse stem, tighten the fork nut.
To fix stem wobble then tighten the 6 screws located above the hinge using a Torx bit (T25).