If you find that the battery is difficult to remove then try adding 1mm washers behind the mounting bracket. This should then make it easier to remove and re-install the battery.
The mounting bracket is held in place by 4 hex or Torx screws (T25).
1. Remove the 4 screws to remove the bracket from the stem.
2. Place the washers above the holes on the reverse of the bracket so that they are between the bracket and the scooter stem.
3. Hold washers in place with a small strip of tape.
4. Pierce the tape so the screws can be fitted without falling out.
5. Add screw
6. Mount the bracket back in the scooter. The battery should now be easier to mount.