The TENWAYS CGO800s is a single-speed, belt driven, Dutch style commuter electric bike. Released 12 months on from the hugely successful CGO600. As with the CGO600 the sleek lines of the CGO800 hide the fact the bike is in fact an electric bike.
This is one of the best looking electric bikes we've seen. Designed by the TENWAYS team in the Netherlands the CG0800s is available in a range of colour and size options.
The TENWAYS CGO800s has been designed for ease of use with a "go anywhere" list of components including wide tyres and front suspension. Perfect for the daily commute or for exploring the local cycle paths and bridleways at the weekend.
The Dutch style or step through frame with its comfortable up right riding style as well as a list of accessories (currently available for free) such as mudguards, rear rack and kick stand make the bike perfect for commuting, shopping or urban exploring.
TENWAYS bikes are designed for low maintenance, so have a Gates carbon belt drive to replace the chain and is single speed so no rear cassette (cogs) or derailleur to maintain or to get oil on your clothing.
A removable battery allows the battery to be charged in or out of the bike. With a large 10Ah capacity you'll be able to ride for up to 60miles between charges.
Being a single speed bike the CGO800s is targeted at commuters rather than those looking for a bike for climbing hills.
Tenways CGO800s Specification Chart
- Motor: 36V 250W (40Nm), rear hub motor
- Max Speed: Assisted Motor Speed: 15.5mph, 25 km/h (UK)
- Integrated Smart LCD display
- Frame & Forks: 6061 aluminium
- Weight: approx 19kg (no accessories)
- Frame sizes: Single size
- Wheel Size: 700c, (tyres 48mm)
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon Drive CDX
- Brakes: Hydraulic discs
- Lights: LED Front, rear LED rechargeable
- Battery Type: Fully integrated, 36V | 10.4Ah | 375Wh
- Distance: 60miles
- Charge Time: Approx 4.5 hours
- Warranty: 5 years frame / 2 years other components